Team Vehicle Sponsor
We are exceptionally grateful to have the year-round support of Arnold Clark who generously donate the use of two of our team vehicles and maintain them at no charge. Not only does Arnold Clark support Trossachs Search and Rescue by offering these vital resources, but they help promote the team on social media and have attended individual team members’ fundraising activities – above and beyond what we would expect and we cannot thank them enough for this continual support.
If your company is looking for a local sponsorship opportunity it doesn’t have to be a vehicle donation! While generating brand awareness amongst your customers and our supporters, being associated with, and supporting a charitable community organisation reflects your company’s principles and your customers will recognise that.
Throughout the year, we attend many large outdoor events as First Aiders and First Responders, including the Drymen Show, Stirling Highland Show, Bridge of Allan Games and Dukes Weekender with our visibility being seen by thousands of potential customers to your company.
How your company can support Trossachs Search & Rescue:
- Ask for details of our sponsorship packages,
- Make an annual, tax-deductible donation,
- Offer a one-off amount to purchase an essential piece of kit (we’re happy to share our wish list),
- Supply of printing/stationery,
- Sponsor one of our First Aid kits,
- Supplies of dog food for the hard-working USAR dogs,
- Team kit – such as equipment, boots, dogs kit,
- Become our fuel sponsor,
- Offer your photography services to make our new website more eye-catching,
- Sponsor a defibrillator*
- A mention on your radio station or in a local newspaper,
- Take a collection can for your till area
…the list is endless and we would love to hear any suggestions you have.
Depending on the level of sponsorship your company is able to offer, as a team, we will offer the following:
- Tagged mentions on social media (where relevant) Facebook, Instagram and Twitter,
- Leaflet display at events we cover,
- Sponsor logo on every team website page,
- Your branding shown on our team kit (where possible and relevant),
- Logo and company description on the team website,
- Logo on team documents and newsletters,
- Opportunity to provide branded giveaways at events (frisbees, keyrings, mugs, pens etc) at the expense of sponsoring company.
Individual Donations and Support
There are many ways to support Trossachs Search and Rescue and although we list a few below, we will always welcome any ideas that you have.
In the geographical areas we support and much further afield, the public have always been generous when it comes to donating time and money, the support we have received from individuals has been incredible. The team is entirely run by volunteers, we have no paid staff.
The money that is given goes directly to the services we provide and allows us to provide the cover we do across the Trossachs and beyond.
- Pop a pound in a donation can (or scan the QR code and make a cashless contribution),
- Set up an affordable, monthly donation through your bank,
- Run a sponsored event and nominate the team as beneficiary,
- Have a ticketed event (this is also a great way if you are looking to fundraise for the purchase a new defibrillator),
- A car-boot or jumble sale with TSAR as beneficiary,
- We would also love to hear your creative ideas…
*We manage and maintain over 100 defibrillators in the central Scotland area and over the years, some owners of these life-saving machines have changed hands and others have been forgotten about. Most communities rally together to pay for new pads and batteries but this is not always the case for all the AEDs.